Pensando ai miei piccoli alunni.

L'impegno, la curiosità, la costanza e la ricerca possano accompagnare sempre i vostri passi verso la conoscenza.

mercoledì 24 ottobre 2018

Hello, my dear guys!
Questo è l'ENGLISH LISTENING di oggi: "Esmeralda the witch"! ASCOLTATE, ASCOLTATE, ASCOLTATE...

My name is Esmeralda and I’m a witch, a nice witch. I’m nine years old and I live in Magic Forest where everything is magic! I wear a purple dress with yellow moons, stars and orange pumpkins. I’ve got a black hat and pink shoes. My hair is pink. I go to Wizard’s School and I’m in year 4. I go to school every evening at 7 o’clock and I go home at 10 o’clock. I love English and History. I have a lot of friends but my best friends are Winnie and Zoe, they are witches like me. We like to make magic spells. I live with my family in a very large house. My father is a wizard and my mother is a teacher. I’ve got a brother, Harry. He’s 3 years old. I’ve got a magic cat: Spell. He’s black. I like reading stories about ghosts and witches. I also like surfing the Net to find information on magic potions. My favourite colours are orange and black and my favourite food is pizza with carrots. I like music and dancing.


Ciao ragazzi, inserite nel testo cloze le seguenti parole mancanti: am, is, are, have got. Ovviamente inseritele nel loro giusto posto!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.